You know about the common social profiles: Twitter, FB, LinkedIn… but once you’ve pushed something like Ripoffreports off the front page, how do you totally make it dissappear?
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about rep management lately, thought I’d put something quick and useful together.
Check out this list of 17 unconvential parasites that will help you push pretty much anything to 3rd page+.
- iTunes App/Book/Song/Movie Page
- Google Marketplace App/Book/Song/Movie Page
- Google Drive HTML Files
- Forum Threads
- Technorati Profile Pages
- Soundcloud Music Pages
- Second Tier Video: Vimeo/Break/DailyMotion Pages
- Imgur Picture Pages (you can add content to the pages via the comments section of the picture)
- Stumbleupon Profiles
- Pinterest Boards
- Whois/Website Profile Pages – Domaintools, OrangeStats etc..
Edit: Actually make that 17. Leigh shared with me via e-mail http://academia.edu/ that looks pretty good too.