We know why you’re here. You want to increase the visibility of your business. Believe us, everyone does.
However, the question remains – how do you make the blogosphere notice your brand?
Well, the answer to that question is a very simple one – blogger outreach.
Blogger outreach is the process of tapping into other website owners and bloggers and utilizing their influence to get more eyes on your business. This will help you get exposure a lot faster than just working on your own website.
Of course, you can contact any popular and relevant website owners and bloggers. You may still see results. But it’s important to target the most influential and relevant websites and blogs. This way, you are sure that you are reaching the largest number of potential customers as possible.
In this article, we will walk you through the 10 best tools or platforms that can help you with your blogger outreach. They will not only find the right website owners and bloggers. They will also help you manage your entire blogger outreach campaign.
Why We Recommend These 10 Candidates
We recommend these tools because they are the best at what they do. They will help you do the following:
· Find influential and relevant websites and blogs
· Build a contact list
· Provide analytical data to assess your campaign’s performance
· Manage the entire process of your campaign
This doesn’t mean that everything is easy and automatic. Outreach campaigns require a lot of preparation, planning, and management.
For example, before you start contacting your target website owners and bloggers, you have to ask these two things to yourself:
· What medium should I use to contact these website owners and bloggers? Sure, the actual reaching out is pretty straightforward. You just send them a finely-crafted email, right? But this isn’t necessarily the first step all the time. Sometimes, it’s best to approach them first in social media and establish a connection. So, when you actually send that email, they are more likely to open it because they know who it came from.
· How am I going to approach them? Remember that you are approaching people and not robots. They are busy people who deal with a lot of challenges, just like you. They are not going to waste time just to help you. It’s best to first think about how you can help them. Give them value. And they will give you value in return.
These outreach tools can help you with a lot of stuff. But there are some things you have to figure out yourself.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 blogger outreach platforms.
BlogDash has been connecting digital marketing companies, online businesses, and SEO specialists since 2011. It is considered to be one of the biggest and most extensive blogger outreach platforms out there. It wouldn’t be surprising if the majority of digital marketing companies you encounter have used this platform at least once.
All you need to do is to create an account to gain access to BlogDash’s database of more than 200,000 bloggers. Here are some of BlogDash’s great features:
· You can do outreach as a business or as an individual. Digital marketing companies, PR agencies, and up and coming bloggers have different needs. It’s a good thing that you can do outreach as a collective or as an individual in BlogDash to fulfill your unique goals.
· You can have very specific searches because of the platform’s advanced search filters. Find the right businesses and individuals to connect with using BlogDash’s powerful search platform. You can filter according to industry, niche, and much more.
· You can manage your outreach campaigns better with BlogDash’s relationship tracker. Outreaching to a lot of businesses and individuals at the same time can get confusing really fast. But with BlogDash’s relationship tracker, you can easily track all your messages and prospects.
Contact BlogDash on their website to get a free quote for full access to their effective and efficient platform.
Finding the right website owners and bloggers to reach out to can get complicated really quickly. You have to gauge their authority in their respective industries. You have to understand the topics they cover on their websites and social media accounts. And perhaps the most challenging of all, you have to know their contact information.
Many website owners and bloggers don’t share their contact information on their sites and social media accounts. It can be very troublesome looking for their email addresses and phone numbers.
This is where GroupHigh comes in handy.
GroupHigh doesn’t just find the accurate contact details you need. It can also provide blog articles, follower counts, geographical locations, language preferences, SimilarWeb traffic, social media profiles, and other information.
These inputs will give you a good background of these website owners and bloggers. They will help determine whether these prospects are the appropriate targets for your outreach campaign.
GroupHigh is on the higher end when it comes to pricing. They charge $179 per month. But you can have a 7-day free trial to test their platform’s capabilities.
Next on our list is PitchBox, a feature-rich blogger outreach platform that will make everything a little easier for you. You can spend the extra energy and time in building relationships with these website owners and bloggers.
You will gain access to these distinct features once you avail the PitchBox platform:
· Fine-targeted search. PitchBox allows you to fine-tune your search for prospects by providing rich information. The platform can provide accurate contact information, website URLs, social media profiles, and other data.
· Personalized and templatized messaging. PitchBox allows you to personalize each one of your outreach emails. The platform also has ready-made templates you can use on-the-go.
· Automatic follow up. You don’t close deals with one email. Usually, you reply to prospects multiple times before both parties finalize something. This can be hard to keep track of. But it’s a good thing that PitchBox has found a workaround through an automatic follow-up system.
· Integrated email client. You reach out to multiple prospects at the same time. It’s easy to lose track of all the contacts and messages. With PitchBox, you can use their integrated email client to stay organized.
· Extensive relationship manager. Keep track of your interactions with your prospects with PitchBox’s extensive relationship manager. Contact history and social media activity are just some of the details you can gain from this feature.
· In-depth performance reporting. Analyze your outreach campaign with the help of PitchBox’s performance reports. Know what works and what doesn’t in your campaign. Learn about the things you can improve.
All these features may sound complicated. But once you get your hands on the PitchBox blogger outreach platform, you will learn that it’s much more intuitive than you initially thought. You will surely find yourself using this platform again and again once you get the hang of it.
In an outreach campaign, you don’t just reach out to website owners and bloggers. You also reach out to influencers. This is where Ninja Outreach comes into the picture.
This popular blogger outreach platform goes beyond written articles and blog posts. It connects you with influencers on different mediums.
Ninja Outreach can help you create an effective and successful influencer outreach campaign. Boasting a database of millions of websites and profiles, Ninja Outreach will be able to find the most relevant and significant influencers in any country, industry, or niche.
Though the platform has a database for most social media networks, it excels the most on Twitter. This is because many influencers have chosen Twitter as their main social media network of choice.
It also has an extensive filter system so you can view your search results according to different metrics, like follower count.
Here are 4 other features that stand out:
· Message personalization for your chosen influencer(s). If you subscribe to Ninja Outreach, you will gain access to a huge number of templates you can use for your outreach campaign. These templates are customizable to ensure you are sending a personalized message to your chosen prospects.
· Easy automation and real-time analytics. Ninja Outreach allows you to automate your emails through a scheduling system. The platform also has real-time analytics, so you can keep track of relevant statistics like click-through rate, open rate, and reply rate.
· Reliable email address finder. We can’t stress this enough. Finding email addresses and other contact information is one of the biggest challenges in outreach campaigns. But Ninja Outreach makes everything easier with their reliable Email Finder.
· Synced emails. You don’t need to organize email sends and replies anymore. Ninja Outreach has a dedicated email inbox you can sync with your preferred email client. This will make communication and relationship-building a lot easier.
If you are into digital marketing, you may have heard of BuzzSumo already. It’s one of the most popular tools in the industry. And there’s a good reason for that popularity.
While searching for websites and people to reach out to, you may end up looking at articles, blog posts, and writer profiles. If these have names and contact information, your outreach campaign becomes a little easier.
But what do you do after gathering all that information? You introduce yourself and make a sales pitch. But here’s the thing – nobody owes you anything. Your prospects may not even reply to you and just mark your message as spam.
This is where BuzzSumo comes in. It is a good tool to reach out to people and offer something in return. You are not just outreaching for yourself. You are outreaching to make genuine connections and help others build something of their own too. Whether it is for guest posting or link building, BuzzSumo will help you out.
Here are just some of the things you can do with BuzzSumo:
· You can filter search results by type. Weave through all the search results by using filters to find more relevant prospects.
· You can filter by location. One of the filters available is location. This filter is particularly useful for local businesses.
· You can find the top content in your industry or niche. When we say top content, we don’t mean the top results of search engine queries, but highly engaging content with a lot of social shares and users.
BuzzSumo has an intuitive interface too. So, you can get all these features without the need to study complicated systems.
Traackr is one of those all-in-one solutions for businesses and digital marketing agencies. They don’t just help you reach out to relevant and significant influencers. They also help you build strong relationships with your prospects.
Traackr is a powerful influencer management platform. It has everything you can ask for such a thing. It helps you discover influencers, manage key relationships, and measure their impacts on your business.
There is no surefire way to a successful influencer outreach campaign. But you are making your chances of success better by taking advantage of every prospect and connection and turning it into a flourishing relationship.
In Traackr, you will be able to tell which aspects of your campaign are working and which are not – thanks to the platform’s insights. These insights will help you modify your techniques to make your outreach efforts more effective and organized.
One of these insights is the influencer rating. You will see not just the number of followers, but also the length of their reach and their relevance to their industry.
Here are other things you can do on Traackr:
· Choose from a variety of filtering options when looking for the right influencers.
· Import existing contacts from other outreach tools you have used before.
· Track your conversations with influencers.
If one of the gaps or needs of your outreach campaign involves influencers in your industry or niche, Traackr has you covered.
Tomoson is not your average run-of-the-mill blogger outreach tool. It is great if you are looking for bloggers and content creators in your industry or niche.
If you visit their website, you will immediately notice how easy it is to search for and find the right prospects for your outreach campaign. All it takes is a single click on “Find Influencers” to get the ball rolling.
Just type in relevant keywords like ‘tech’ and you will be presented with a huge variety of results you can capitalize on. Tomoson also boasts about its huge database of bloggers and content creators, so we are sure you can find some for your industry or niche.
Click through each of the prospects in your search results and you will see their information. Some of the information you will find include:
· Their website’s average monthly visitors
· Their social media accounts’ audience
· And their overall total reach
These insights will help you decide whether they are worth the effort and investment for your outreach campaign.
Take a look at this example of a good profile:
What makes Tomoson a little different than other blogger outreach platforms is this – the profiles you will see on your search results are people who are already using the Tomoson system. This will make connecting with them a lot easier. This will also save you a lot of time and effort.
Another advantage of Tomoson is the fact that it’s free. It won’t cost you anything to use their filtered search, review the search results, and understand the Tomoson system.
You will only need to pay if you choose to begin your outreach campaign there and manage your communication with your prospects.
Upfluence is another blogger outreach platform that focuses on influencers. Once you avail of their service, you will immediately gain unrestricted access to their 3 million-strong database of influencer profiles on their platform.
Upfluence’s database will help you find the right prospects across the most popular social media websites. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitch are just some of these websites.
And don’t let the high number of profiles overwhelm you. Upfluence has an advanced search filter like the other influencer outreach platforms we have talked about earlier. But what makes Upfluence a little different than the others is the fact that you can save search queries for future automation.
There’s also no need to scatter your communications on multiple messaging platforms like Gmail, Messenger, and Skype. Upfluence has a dedicated communication system that your team can use for remote access. Your clients can use it too to communicate with you.
There are no mentions of the cost of the Upfluence platform on their website. But if you are interested in their services, you can contact one of their representatives to get an idea of pricing. Just click on “Get Started” on their homepage.
Also, take note that Upfluence doesn’t just have social media services. They also have other digital marketing services such as content creation and branding.
9. Little Bird
Little Bird may not be as popular as the other big names in the blogger outreach platform industry. But it is a very powerful platform that has its own system to track down the best possible prospects for your outreach campaign. Like many of the platforms featured in this list, Little Bird focuses on influencers.
Little Bird’s platform works by identifying the best “topic insiders” on a specific social media website through the use of “peer validation.”
Peer validation is the process of looking into a prospect’s influence by examining how their community reacts to them.
For example, an influencer who has a popular Facebook page may have a Twitter account that is not as influential. An influencer who is thriving on Twitch may not have the same success on YouTube. With Little Bird’s system, you can dissect your prospects to find out which ones are the best to reach out to.
Here are other things you can do with Little Bird’s system:
· Find the most influential influencers (and bloggers) in your industry or niche. Little Bird has a great search system, so you will surely find the right prospects for your outreach campaign.
· Find niche communities with a high number of followers. You can see this in Little Bird’s network visualization feature.
· See the connections of your prospects. For example, you can find out if your prospects are part of an influencer network or are represented by a publishing agency.
· See the geographical location of your prospects. This is particularly useful for local businesses.
· Find helpful content. With Little Bird’s system, you will be able to look for content that is suitable for your target audience.
· Integrate with other APIs. If you are using other tools for your outreach campaign, there is no need to worry about integration. Little Bird has seamless integration with numerous APIs.
You can take Little Bird’s system to the next level by purchasing their enterprise package. With this package, Little Bird will be able to help you with strategy, support, and training.
10. Follow Up Then
Once you start your outreach campaign, you will notice that one of the hardest things to do is to keep track of your mailing list. You have to remember which prospects to contact, which ones to reply to, and which ones to follow up on. You also have to remember your prospects’ availability to sort schedules.
Effective communication with your prospects is a key aspect of your outreach campaign. It is very time-consuming to do it right.
But thankfully, Follow Up Then is here to assist you in managing your mailing list. This blogger outreach platform provides a straightforward email reminder system. This way, you will never forget to keep in touch with your prospects, reply on time, and follow up when necessary.
The Follow Up Then system is easy to use too. You just have to BCC the Follow Up Then’s email address. For example, to set a reminder 3 days from now, you would need to BCC the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also set a recurring reminder. For example, to set a reminder every 20th day of August, you would need to BCC the email address email@example.com.
Here are other things you can do with Follow Up Then’s system:
· Send emails according to your reminders.
· Stealthily add reminders to your emails without the recipients knowing.
· Set up SMS reminders if you prefer to get reminders through text messages. (This is available for premium plan subscribers only.)
· Create task-based reminders for yourself or the recipients of your emails
If you are looking for a mailing list management platform, Follow Up Then will not disappoint.
When you want to know more about something, whether it is a product or a service, you do your own research online. You want to find out if it is worth the investment. Most of the time, your decision is heavily affected by bloggers and reviewers who are authorities in their fields.
This is not surprising. These people have social proof. They have a huge following and people are engaging with their content. Surely, they know what they are talking about.
Take a look at this article, for example. You are reading it right now as you want to know more about blogger outreach platforms. It’s not just you. A lot of people still research to find out more about their needs and wants.
This is why it’s important to leverage the power of the most influential and relevant website owners and bloggers in your industry or niche. Use one or a combination of the tools we have recommended above, and you will be able to reach out to these people more effectively.