If you’re trying to do quality SEO, you have to engage in link building. Even with the new Hummingbird changes to Google’s search algorithm, the core value that made Google the major player in search engine technology originally (i.e. that the best search results would come by making back links play a major part in determining relevance) remains strong and intact. That’s why it’s so very important to make sure that you work with a quality link building company.
First, to understand why search engines work, you have to understand why links are important. When Google rose to prominence in the late 1990s, it was because they decided that instead of relying on the words placed in meta tags on pages to determine how relevant a page was, they would instead look for other people linking to a page based on the thinking that that means at least a real person has determined the page was useful in some fashion. This technique worked so well that it’s now an industry standard for search engines around the world.
What that means, however, is that in order to get the most out of your search engine optimization quickly, you need to have solid links built for you. That’s where quality link building companies come into play. With a good link building company, they can create lots of backlinks to your website for different types of anchor text and keywords so that it gives you the boost that you need to get going and get more links. Here are the top 7 link building companies that will be able to help you in the new year.
1. The Link Builders – This company is the brain child of industry veteran Robert Adler and what started as a two man operation has quickly grown to one of the largest link building companies in the world. This is the place to go if you’re looking for a serious amount of professionalism. They have been doing this for a very long time and have a lot of experience when it comes to building great links that appear to be natural and will raise search engine rankings rapidly.
2. Supremacy SEO – This company belongs to Travis Jamison, another big name in the search engine optimization industry. And he is a big name for a very good reason: he gets results. Supremacy focuses largely on high Page Rank back links, meaning that pages that are already ranked very high are giving you a thumbs up, so to speak. That means that you’ll be considered more relevant than you otherwise would be with less highly regarded websites.
3. Eric Ward – This man, Eric Ward, has been around in the SEO industry forever and has made his name synonymous with natural linking. He has an almost supernatural way of knowing what links are going to look good to search engines and which ones are going to be ignored. He helped Jeff Bezos start a little company known as Amazon.com that you may have heard of. Eric can help you develop strategies to make sure that your inbound links work for you and help raise awareness of what you’re actually promoting.
4. Marketer’s Center – Link building services made specifically for marketers and SEO consultants. We’re focused on reseller SEO and link building packages. The interesting thing about us is that our packages are remarkably unique, which is saying a lot in an increasingly homogenous industry. We’re can really help you get quality links for your clients from a number of good, relevant sites. Check out all of our link here.
5. Linkbuildr – Linkbuildr is the creation of Ryan Clark, who has done amazing things when it comes to the high end link building market. Linkbuildr is not a place for startups or people who are promoting blue collar products. Instead, you’re looking at a very high end, luxury link building services starting at around $2k a month for many of their campaigns. That being said, it’s a wide range of different programs that you can get involved with, including blog links, affiliate links, and even content created to develop natural links from people who are interested in what you have to say or the way you have to say it. This company really does some remarkable and original things in order to build a good link base for your luxury business.
6. Text Link Brokers – When it comes to applying the science of search engine optimization to link building, nobody does it better than Text Link Builders. The problem that a lot of people face is that when search engines change their criteria, all of the work that has been done previously on a website becomes useless. Text Link Builders, instead of employing tricks, makes an effort to just create quality content and links so that no matter what changes are made, your SEO stays intact. They also offer a very wide variety of link building packages, so it’s easy to find the one that will fit you and your business.
7. Linkvana – This is interesting since it started as a blogging network that didn’t quite catch on. Instead of merely folding, they changed their focus into building a place where webmasters could host and serve their content, building back links to their primary site in the process. Since it had spent several years in existence already, it has built up a decent amount of clout amongst the search engines, so now it can help you develop quality links to your website.
These are some of the best link building agencies that you will be able to find. Some may be better for you than others, but they are all professionals with tons of experience. More may rise to prominence in 2015, but for now if you’re looking to build up your business and get higher search engine rankings, you can’t go wrong with contacting any of these companies to help you build the links that you’ll need to get on the first results page.