Blog outreach is one of the best link-building strategies out there. In this strategy, you reach out to authoritative and relevant blogs, offer them something of value like a guest post, and get a link to your website in return.
It can be a highly unpredictable strategy because there are so many factors outside of your control. You don’t even know if your prospects are going to reply even if you have a well-written blog outreach email. This is why it’s important to find reputable companies with good blog outreach services. So, how good is OutreachMama, one of the most popular blog outreach service providers out there?
Who is OutreachMama?
OutreachMama is a link-building service company. As such, they have a variety of link-building services they offer to clients, such as white-label link building for agencies, guest posting service, and of course, blog outreach.
What separates OutreachMama from other link-building service companies is how they describe themselves – a relationship company. The problem with many link-building service companies is that they rely on PBNs and other tactics that don’t build relationships with webmasters.
Having great relationships is truly advantageous for link-building service companies. It opens a lot of doors. For example, if the company has a strong relationship with the best publishers on the web, it will be a lot easier to consistently get links from them. The only struggle will be to provide high-quality, relevant, and shareable content.
How does their blog outreach service work?
OutreachMama’s blog outreach service has eight steps – from developing a strategy to submitting a report to their clients. Here’s a quick overview of these steps:
- Strategy Phase: This is basically an audit of your website and a competitive analysis to look for competitor links, keywords, and potential anchor texts.
- Pitch Phase: This is where OutreachMama formulates a pitch for your prospects. It usually involves pitching a guest post or updating old content.
- Prospecting Phase: OutreachMama looks for prospects, taking into consideration a variety of factors, such as domain authority and relevance.
- Outreach Phase: This is the real juice of the blog outreach service where the formulated pitch is sent out to qualified prospects. To get prospects to actually reply, OutreachMama uses blog outreach techniques such as writing effective email subject lines.
- Content Creation: When prospects are interested, OutreachMama proceeds to create the pitched content with the help of their SEO writers.
- Response Handling Phase: In this phase, OutreachMama’s people skills truly shine. This is where they communicate and follow up with prospects to get the content published.
- Link Acquired Phase: You will never be in the dark about what’s going on in the entire blog outreach campaign, as OutreachMama has a shared link tracker where you can see the acquired links in real-time.
- Monthly Reporting Phase: Aside from the link tracker, the link-building service company also has a monthly report that summarizes links and tells you what to expect in the next month.
The detailed steps of their blog outreach process make OutreachMama stand out from the competition.
What do their clients say?
OutreachMama is one of the most prominent blog outreach service providers out there. As such, there will always be a variety of reviews. There are a lot of good reviews, featured both on OutreachMama’s own website and others. These reviews are, of course, satisfied with the detailed steps of their campaigns and the quality of links they have acquired.
But there are also reviews that are not-so-good, like those that say that the quality of the links is not always top-tier. They are also those that say that they didn’t get results at all. It’s not surprising if these were true. After all, there are a lot of unpredictable factors in blog outreach.
OutreachMama is worth a try
There are so many link-building companies out there that the space has become diluted and unnecessarily competitive. There are those that rely on PBNs and other tactics that don’t work, hurt your rankings, or both.
OutreachMama is worth a shot. At least you know you are dealing with a legitimate link-building company with a lot of clients and social proof. Their detailed blog outreach process, shared link tracker, and monthly reporting allow little to no room for scummy tactics.
If you are an agency, you can also try to outsource your link building to them, since they can also white label their services.